- Boston College Events
- Event Details
Saints and Sinners information session #2
Each year, approximately 300 students participate in Boston College (BC) summer faculty-led programs and internships, allowing them to extend their learning on campus to an overseas destination while earning academic credit and building critical skills.
Why go abroad during the summer?
• Fulfill requirements in your major/minor/core
• Earn grades toward your GPA
• Gain cultural competency and skills employers are looking for
• Explore a new culture with a BC professor, in a small class setting
• Fit an international experience alongside academic year commitments on campus
• Go abroad as early as the end of freshman year and any time before senior year
• No GPA minimum requirement
In these interactive sessions, presented by faculty leaders and the OIP staff, we will provide details about the summer abroad program, go over the application process, and answer any questions you may have.
Monday, December 7, 2020 at 5:00pm to 6:00pmVirtual Event
- Event Type
- Events by Audience
- Events by Interest
- Schools, Colleges & Units
- Web filters
- Campus Calendar
- Office of International Programs
Office of International Programs
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook