Round 4 UDL (2-day): Earth in Space, Natural Hazards, Metabolic Reactions
OEI has planned an engaging 2 day in-person PL session for the following units: Earth in Space, Natural Hazards & Metabolic Reactions. This professional learning assumes you have attended the Curriculum Launch or have equivalent experience with OpenSciEd.
Join us January 25 & 26 at the Willits-Hallowell Conference Center & Hotel at Mt. Holyoke College
- January 25th: 8am-4 pm, breakfast, lunch, and dinner reception provided
- January 26th 8am-4 pm, breakfast & lunch,provided
In this 2 day in-person PD we will:
- Analyze lessons for UDL principles.
- Analyze lessons to identify goals, potential barriers, and ways to use the UDL Principles to remove barriers and create flexible paths to learning.
- Identify strategies for Emergent Multilingual Learners (EML) that align with the UDL principles.
- Engage in the actual lessons of the unit as a student.
The cost of the event is $700 plus the cost of overnight lodging, if requested, at $105 per night plus tax. OEI Cohort schools will be invoiced at a discounted rate (Cohort 1 at $250, Cohort 2 at $500). For cancellations within two weeks of the event, districts will be responsible for the registration fee plus lodging, if requested.
To see additional dates, please return to the events page on our website.
Wednesday, January 25, 2023 at 8:00am
Willits-Hallowell Conference Center & Hotel at Mt. Holyoke College × 25 Park St, South Hadley, MA 01075