- Boston College Events
- Event Details
Curriculum Launch (4 Day) ONLY Contact Forces & Chemical Reactions & Matter,
OEI has planned an engaging 4 day in-person PL session for ONLY the following units: 8.1 Contact Forces (7th gr. MA) & 7.1 Chemical Reactions & Matter (8th gr.MA).
Join us Wylie Inn, at Endicott College, 295 Hale St, Beverly, MA 01915
- June 26 8am-4 pm, breakfast, lunch, reception provided
- June 27 8am-4 pm, breakfast & lunch, provided
- June 28 8am-4 pm, breakfast & lunch, provided
- June 29 8am-4 pm, breakfast & lunch, provided
In this 4-day session participants will:
- Watch videos of students engaging with the OpenSciEd units
- Hear teachers reflect on shifting their instruction with support from the units
- Engage in the actual lessons of the unit as a student and discuss implementation strategies in their own context
- Deepen their understanding of three-dimensional instruction and assessment
The cost of this event is $1200 plus any overnight accommodations if selected. There is a reduced cost for members of the OEI grant cohorts (Cohort 1 at $450, Cohort 2 & 3 at $700).
To see additional dates, please return to the events page on our website.
Monday, June 26
Wylie Inn at Endicott College 295 Hale St, Beverly, MA 01915
- Web filters
Marianne Dunne at email@example.com
- Google Calendar iCal Outlook