Social Work Summit
Calling all INCOMING Boston College School of Social Work students: Join us for 24 hours to build connections, spend time together, and have fun! This experience will be an opportunity to dive into discussions, share your passions as well as reflect on the unique Boston College Jesuit Catholic experience. We are able to host 46 first year SSW students at this event.
- Transportation: a bus will leave BC promptly at 3pm on Thursday (8/22) and return approx. at 5pm on Friday (8/23) Please be aware that you are not able to park overnight at BC if you take the bus to the Wylie Inn. If you would prefer to drive, arrive at the Wylie Inn by 5pm on Thursday, 8/22. Parking is on site at the Inn. Notify Teresa Schirmer if you plan to drive.
- Suggested packing items: comfortable clothes, toiletries, beach towel and/or yoga mat
- Meals: Dinner, breakfast and lunch provided – vegetarian options available.
- On the registration form will be space for dietary medical restrictions/accommodations
- Commitment: You must be able to attend all 24 hours
- Cost: Free
If you are excited to connect with your new social work colleagues, engage in discussion with faculty and staff, and get inspired for the SSW experience, the next step is to complete the registration form found in the "Weekly Update" email sent to your bc email address.
Friday, August 23, 2019
Wylie Inn and Conference Center 295 Hale St, Beverly, MA 01915