SOCIAL IMPACT CAREERS: LOCAL AND ABROAD
Join a panel of BC Alumni working in global careers, including various industries; such as economic and community development, finance and investing, non-profit, education, refugee resettlement, international law and government. Learn about their career paths, meeting need locally and globally, and embracing challenging conversations.
- Brigid Tobin, MCAS '97: GE
- Jeffrey Thielman, MCAS '85, BC Law '92: International Institute of New England
- Katie Remy, CSOM '11: Mama Hope
- Lila Abed, MCAS '12: Covington & Burling LLP
- Neil McCullagh, MCAS: BC Corcoran Center for Real Estate and Urban Action
Sponsored by the Career Center, Corcoran Center for Real Estate and Urban Action, and Office of International Students and Scholars.
Wednesday, November 14 at 6:30pm to 8:00pm
Fulton Hall, 245
Fulton Hall, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USA