Online "Fireside Chat" with BC public health experts
Join us each Tuesday this semester for an hour of interactive conversation with BC public health experts about the coronavirus pandemic and our responses.
- Nadia Abuelezam, Sc.D, Assistant Professor at the Connell School of Nursing (weekly)
- Phil Landrigan, MD, Professor of Biology; Director, Program in Global Public Health and the Common Good (weekly)
- Erik Owens, Director, International Studies Program; Associate Professor of the Practice in Theology (weekly)
- Andrea Vicini, SJ, MD, Walsh Professor of Bioethics (April 7 session)
- James Keenan, SJ, Canisius Professor of Theology, Director of the Jseuit Institute (April 14)
Tuesday, April 28, 2020 at 12:00pm to 1:00pm