Into to Excel Part 1
This two-part hands-on class is designed for those individuals who have little or no prior experience with Excel.
Upon successful completion of Part 1, participants will have learned how to:
- Navigate the Excel Workbook.
- Create a basic worksheet by entering text and values.
- Work with cells and cell data by using a variety of moving and copying techniques.
- Perform basic calculations on data.
Upon successful completion of Part II, participants will be able to:
- Change the appearance of worksheet data by using a variety of formatting techniques.
- Understand sorting techniques.
- Prepare their document for printing.
Tuesday, October 2, 2018 at 1:00pm to 2:30pm
O'Neill Room 245 140 Commonwealth Avenue, O'Neill Library