Immunity to Change
Presenter: Janet Britcher
Unlike New Year’s resolutions everyone forgets before they can remember them, Immunity to
Change quietly and powerfully works to create the change you want.
How? It helps people break the code of why some goals seem obstinately out of reach even when they are strongly desired. This tool helps us pull back the curtain on how we think…so we can re-examine and revise some habits of thinking. This awareness unlocks the change you are looking for.
If you’ve ever made—and broken—a promise to yourself and you want a tool other than discipline to help keep your promises, then you will find Immunity to Change compelling.
This interactive workshop that will show you:
- Why changing your work (or life) can seem so hard to do -- even when you really mean it
- How to make commitments that hold
- How to end debates with yourself
- What is underneath competing commitments
- A method to uncover obstacles to your own goals
- A plan to test limiting assumptions
- The know-how to bring peace to that tug of war, and accomplish what you want
Wednesday, March 14 at 9:00am to 12:00pm
Walsh Function Hall