Conversations with Women of Woods College
Career Paths, Experiences, and Advice: Conversations with Women of Woods College
Join our once-a-month meet-ups to hear from faculty, staff, alumnae of the Woods College, and other senior practitioners from various industries.
Presenters will share their:
- Career background and trajectory
- Specific experiences or stories navigating their career as a woman
- Tips for breaking into industry jobs
- Most rewarding/challenging aspects of their professions
- FEBRUARY Thursday 6 - Anne Pluto, Writing and Theater
- MARCH, Thursday 12 - Jennifer Cole, Science and Sustainability
- APRIL, Tuesday 14 - Alumn, Healthcare
You can RSVP to one or multiple sessions!
Sessions will be held in the Woods College Conference Room, St. Mary’s Hall, South Ground Floor.
Thursday, February 6 at 5:30pm to 6:30pm
St. Mary's Hall South, Ground Floor, Woods College Conference Room