Center for Human Rights & International Justice year-end gathering
Join the Center over lunch for our annual end-of-year gathering.
We will be presenting certificates to this year's recipients to the Center's Certificate in Human Rights & International Justice, as well as hearing short presentations from the following recipients of the Center's Summer Research Grants.
The following presentations will be given:
- Lisa Unangst, PhD candiate in International Higher Education, "Migrants, refugees, and institutional supports: the margins of public higher education in Germany"
- Ellie Gutowski, PhD candidate in Counseling Psychology, "Like I’m invisible”: Intimate Partners Violence (IPV) survivors’ subjective experiences of the family court system."
- Kerri Evans, PhD candidate in Social Work, "Exploring Integration and Self-Sufficiency for Refugee Youth Served through Foster Care"
- Megan Donovan, Master's of Social Work, and Matthew DelSesto, PhD candidate in Sociology, "Roots of Resistance and Resilience: Agroecology Tactics for Resettlement." (research conducted in El Salvador) - Kelsey Rennebohm Fellows
- Juliana Butrón, MA student in Political Science, "Damages Suits against State Terror Actors, American Institutions, and the Separation of Powers”
Lunch to be served. Please register at the button on the right!
Wednesday, May 16 at 12:00pm
McGuinn Hall, 334
Boston College, 140 Beacon Street, Chestnut Hill, MA 02467, USA